Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to WeAreTheWalkingDead. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Make us your #1 forum for everything Walking Dead!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Create your own Zombie virus
Topic Started: Feb 13 2013, 11:10 AM (910 Views)
Syndicate
Member Avatar
Zombie Noob
You've had enough of the world, and what better to way to end it than via a zombie pandemic?

As a mad scientist, how would you create and spread a zombie virus? Be as creative, humorous or srs business as you like! Include how you would start the pandemic, how your virus would function (spread via air, bites, blood?) and any other information you want to include!

Personally, I would engineer the virus in a lab of sorts and then choose a country of choice (probably somewhere big like the U.S) and then contaminate their water supply with the virus.

I'd engineer the virus to spread via blood and saliva, and the virus would mutate the zombies; ie run faster, slightly stronger and allow more of the brain to be intact when infected; allowing the zombies to not only feast, but think too. Imagine a zombie that doesn't just run after you, but find alternative ways to hunt you down like setting traps or stalking.

The end is very nigh.
OFFLINE PROFILE QUOTE TOP

TG09
Member Avatar
Mmmmmm

I'd also contaminate the water supply, and have it spread via saliva and blood. I'd probably chose a smaller country to test it out on...a hostile area.

zombhands25

i would have it be a fungus that grows massively and lets spores burst into the air around the area the fungus was in. once you breathe the affected air the spores go to your brain and grow into another fungus that kills the person. but then the fungus would reanimate the victim into a zombie. the longe infected the bigger the mold got and it would grow out of your eyes and your ears making the zombie very weak after a couple of months. but the more recently infected could run and have more of there brain active. SURVIVE THAT HUMANS

Casey
Member Avatar
Personal Badass
zombhands25
Sep 11 2013, 09:24 PM
i would have it be a fungus that grows massively and lets spores burst into the air around the area the fungus was in. once you breathe the affected air the spores go to your brain and grow into another fungus that kills the person. but then the fungus would reanimate the victim into a zombie. the longe infected the bigger the mold got and it would grow out of your eyes and your ears making the zombie very weak after a couple of months. but the more recently infected could run and have more of there brain active. SURVIVE THAT HUMANS
Last of us?

Mine? An infection that travels through the air, when someone breaths it in they die within 24 hours. Once dead the virus in the air travels to the brain and takes it over

Only survivors would be the ones with Gas Masks, That's what I wanna see :)

Oblivion26
Member Avatar
Swordsman
If I had to develop a zombie pandemic, I would genetically engineer insects that burrow their nerves into your brain and take control of you. However, the body would have to be dead in order to control (as someone alive wouldn't be affected by one that severely). Eventually it would spread to other animals, and the world would be conquered by WORMS

>:D >:D >:D

Casey
Member Avatar
Personal Badass
Oblivion26
Sep 13 2013, 05:10 PM
If I had to develop a zombie pandemic, I would genetically engineer insects that burrow their nerves into your brain and take control of you. However, the body would have to be dead in order to control (as someone alive wouldn't be affected by one that severely). Eventually it would spread to other animals, and the world would be conquered by WORMS

>:D >:D >:D
Well that's...

That's.... BADASS!

Kewk
Member Avatar
99.1 Purest Kewk
If I had to make my own zombie virus, I'd have it placed on every energy drink like Monster in the US. I'd also cry on it because you can't go wrong with tears. Anyway, this virus take 24 hours to completely take over the host.

The first 6 hours, the host is unaware of his/her mood changes, such changes are: raging over the internet, pursuing a woman online and aspiring to marrying her, etc.

The next six hours make the host focused on sitting down and muttering every now and then, usually most people would sit down and use the computer while silently talking to themselves.

The next 6 hours, the host's skin will become alarmingly pale, muscle mass will have depleted by 45%, and their natural hair color will turn red.

By the 24th hour, the host will no longer respond to his/her name. Strangely enough, the host will respond if someone calls him/her "Clarice". Memories of the host's previous life will have been erased and personal beliefs are also changed. In an silly manner, of course.

I call this the "Dalt" virus. Oh I forgot to mention this: Once taken over completely, the host will have the urge to bite a normal human victim. It's bite will ave no effect whatsoever except for the small pain delivered by the infected.

Valentyne
Member Avatar
All Hope Is Gone
Kewkiez
Sep 13 2013, 10:47 PM
If I had to make my own zombie virus, I'd have it placed on every energy drink like Monster in the US. I'd also cry on it because you can't go wrong with tears. Anyway, this virus take 24 hours to completely take over the host.

The first 6 hours, the host is unaware of his/her mood changes, such changes are: raging over the internet, pursuing a woman online and aspiring to marrying her, etc.

The next six hours make the host focused on sitting down and muttering every now and then, usually most people would sit down and use the computer while silently talking to themselves.

The next 6 hours, the host's skin will become alarmingly pale, muscle mass will have depleted by 45%, and their natural hair color will turn red.

By the 24th hour, the host will no longer respond to his/her name. Strangely enough, the host will respond if someone calls him/her "Clarice". Memories of the host's previous life will have been erased and personal beliefs are also changed. In an silly manner, of course.

I call this the "Dalt" virus. Oh I forgot to mention this: Once taken over completely, the host will have the urge to bite a normal human victim. It's bite will ave no effect whatsoever except for the small pain delivered by the infected.
.....You already got this virus going around, don't ya?

Dragon Lord
Member Avatar
Gaming4Life
I'd make a virus that, after turning people into zombies, would make them do the 'Thriller' dance.

TheWater
Member Avatar

I'd Make a Virus That Travels through Water. It Can Hide inside the host without showing side effects.
The Appearence would be cracked skin around the mouth, White eyes and Black teeth. It can also manipulate water.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Zombie Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply