Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to WeAreTheWalkingDead. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Make us your #1 forum for everything Walking Dead!

ROLEPLAYERS: If you are joining for the roleplay you should note the following:
- We have an AU Walking Dead roleplay, so no canon characters (Maggie, Rick, Daryl, etc) are allowed.
- You must first achieve 50 posts in the other forums to participate in the roleplay. We've added this because we've had several new members disappear after making a character/posting a few times which disrupts the flow of the RP. We're MUCH more than a roleplay forum, so please enjoy and post around!

Newly registered members will not be able to use the PM system or edit their signatures until 5 posts is reached. This is a precaution against spammers and bots.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Lizzie and Mika
Topic Started: Oct 21 2013, 11:24 AM (1,438 Views)
Valentino
Member Avatar
Laying in shattered pieces of what was possible

Dalt and I were talking about them last night, and the possibility that they may be taking the role of Ben and Billy from the comics; two kids who lost their parents and one isn't quite all there and becomes violent.

After losing their dad, Lizzie seems more concerned about Walker Nick - saying he was 'special' and gets upset about it. Any ideas why he was special? If you've read the comics, do you think they're taking the boys roles? What would you do in Carol's position?
Edited by Valentino, Oct 21 2013, 11:24 AM.
OFFLINE PROFILE QUOTE TOP

TG09
Member Avatar
Mmmm Lagertha

That was my initial thought as well; that they'd be taking the boys roles. If they do do that, then it's going to get even "darker" if they role the same way the comics did :O

If I were asked to "keep" them as my own, I would, just as Carol seems to be doing.

Valentino
Member Avatar

I really hope they go that route to be honest. I was kind of disappointed when they introduced Allen and Ben and they didn't really follow suit with that. Ben had a lot of potential and could of had a crazy backstory, etc. I think it'd be sweet if Lizzie went a bit nuts.

How would you react to what Lizzie did (with Nick)?

TG09
Member Avatar
Mmmm Lagertha

Probably blame a bit of it on shock over just having lost her father and not wanting to come to grips with it. Instead, she let those emotions out for "Nick".

Dragon Lord
Member Avatar
Gaming4Life
I've never read the comics, so I have no clue what roles you guys are talking about. However, I can imagine Lizzie (that's the right one, right?) going completely psycho and doing some pretty crazy shit.

Valentino
Member Avatar

I can definitely see Lizzie losing it a bit.

Comic Spoilers

Valentyne
Member Avatar
All Hope Is Gone
For some reason, I see Mika.snapping. With Walker Nick I think it may be some coping way for the lost of her dad. IE, that walker had a name. Mika just seems in control, even calling Lizzie names.( "She's not weak, she's messed up," ) Any kid would be messed up, Mika just seems too grounded to me.
ONLINE PROFILE QUOTE TOP

Valentino
Member Avatar

So you think Mika, the younger one, will snap?

TG09
Member Avatar
Mmmm Lagertha

Maybe they both do. It's really hard to tell, although Dei may be onto something. Hmm.

skaaaa
Member Avatar
Princess
The older girl is totally messed. She might even be the traitor on the inside.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Season 4 · Next Topic »
Add Reply